|Hanging out in her squiggles chair!|
Not much has been going in in the life of the Halloran's for a change.
- Addison has been doing great and seems to be a new girl! She seems to be brighter and much more aware of what is going on. We have been able to take her shopping(and she even sits in her chair cooperative a lot of the time) where she is always a hit in the mall. Tyler had someone come up to him in Kent and ask, "What aisle did you get her in?"
- We have been almost seizure free. She had one partial complex seizure but has had infantile spasms so we increased her to 10 mls of vigabatrin twice a day. They are the bad seizures so they said even one of them is too many.
- Her molars on the right side are still causing her grief and not making an appearance very fast. We can feel them but they wont break the skin.
- Addison loves it outside. When we have fussy days that is where we spend most of our time. If that isn't possible she is quite happy to have the country music turned up very loud! Her favourite this week is Ronnie Dunn Cost of Living.
- Her least favourite thing to do is sleep. Right now she is averaging 8 hours in a 24 hour period broken up. We have accepted that we will probably be sleep deprived for a very long time just part of being a Mommy and Daddy to Addison. Her routine is to go to sleep around 8:30 or 9:00. Sleep for 30 to 60 minutes, wake up for 30-90 minutes, then back up in the middle of the night at least once and if we luck out and she stays asleep it is only till about 4 or 5 when we will bring her in our bed and she will sometimes fall asleep...no guarantee. But if we do get so lucky that she sleeps through the wee hours of the morning at 3:00 am the pump goes off and one of us needs to get up anyway to unhook that and flush her tube!
- We went for an ultrasound last week and got good news! My placenta has scared over which they were happy to see! More importantly IT`S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Addison is going to have a baby brother! We get to go see him again on April 16th!
- Addison gave her clothes to her soon to be new cousin Charlotte this weekend. One thing about it Charlotte will be well dressed!
- The basement is all packed and moved!
- We went to Nanny and Poppy Mill`s house Sunday for a yummy Easter dinner and Addison was a little ham as you can tell from the photo shot below!
|Her new favourite place to nap|
|Addison in her personal movie theater|
|All ready to go to Debert for early Easter celebrations!|
|She was being a little ham|
|Look at the curls|
|Tummy time with Dad after her bath|