Baby Christmas Party! We had a fun filled but VERY busy day at our party. We enjoyed play time and good food but the times sure are changing. The babies are all over the place and into everything they can get too.It sure makes it interesting when there are so many all in different places! It was probably the last play date we will have together as we are all going back to work:(
|Photo Shoots are pretty much near impossible. I still think it is adorable!|
|Megan and Lloyd|
|Jayne and Joseph opening his present. We did a gift exchange|
|Addi and I with her present from Ava|
|Debbie and Jared. He is modeling his new had from Lloyd|
|Alicia and Ava!|
On Thursday Daddy started his vacation so we packed for and went to Debert for the day and of course Auntie and Jared did as well! Addison did well on the drive and had a great visit with Nanny! We had a wonderful spaghetti dinner! It was nice to get to Nanny's to see her pretty Christmas decoations
|Poppy and Jared playing|
|Jared loves to talk on the phone|
|Daddy making Addison beat up Jared|
I have to say this was one of the best Christmas' yet!
Christmas Eve we always host a gathering at our house. This year we had Buddy, Holly and Brianna come for a visit in the day time. Nanny and Poppy Mills came in the afternoon along with Great Grandma and then as the evening went on we saw all the rest of the family and friends. We had lots lots and lots more to eat, lots to drink and lots of laughs...especially thanks to Jimmy(Sheryl's husband)! When you see Tyler you will have to ask him about the You Tube video that they watched I think Tyler is still laughing over that one.
|Holly and the Girls|
|Addison and her Great Grandma|
|Nanny and Poppy Mills and Addi|
|Daddy and his girl|
|Jared loves his cousin Addi|
|Poppy H and his Addi|
|Nanny H and her girl|
|I guess Callie found us boring|
Christmas Day was filled with lots of family and maybe a few too many presents thanks to Addison's many grandparents!!! This year we had dinner with my Dad. This was the first time in the 10 years that Tyler and I have been together that we didn't have dinner with the Halloran's. It was different but we went and saw them on Boxing Day. Our plan was to have brunch at Debbie and Nathan's with Mom and Max and then head to dinner at Dad and Breanda's. One thing that is always stressful at Christmas is having dinner with everyone. We always try to please everyone but it never works. We were worried about Mom and Max not getting to have dinner with us. Well much to our surprise when we showed up at Dad and Brenda's house Mom and Max were there for dinner. What a great treat! It was the first time I ever remember sitting down to dinner at Christmas with my Mom and Dad! We had a wonderful dinner cooked by Brenda and Grandma! And of course Jill and Chris stopped in to visit on Christmas Day as well!
|I think Santa found us!|
|Addi and Daddy Christmas morning|
|And after all the fun did we ever have a mess|
|Poppy and his babies!|
|I love her outfit!|
|My sister and I and our babies!|
|I love it!|
|Jared didn't love it as much|
|Addi loved the whip cream!|
|We had a sing along that evening when they came to visit us. Addison loves loves loves when you sing to her!|
Boxing Day we were supposed to go to Antigonish for a family gathering but the weather scared us off so we ended up spending the afternoon and evening at the Halloran's. We also went to visit Jodi and Travis that day.
|Addison was in a great mood!|
|Travis and Addison in their hats!|
|A few days before Christmas we went to visit Jodi and Travis. Addi had on her cool Pjs that matched Travis's other hat!|
- We did a little bit of shopping on the 27th. We brought Addison with us and she did great! We went to Auntie Jeralee's for a wonderful dinner.
- Addison was sick for the last part of Christmas Vacation. She started with a cold and quickly she got a cough and quite congested. By Thursday we were worried that it could be pneumonia so we took her to be checked out at the IWK. Thank goodness it wasn't they said her ear was a little bit red but not enough to give medication. Addison had a bad seizure a couple of days before this and aspirated really bad taking her ten minutes to get her breathing back to normal so that is why we were being extra cautious. She is getting better now. She still is getting sick her and there, but with us it is hard to know if it is because she is sick, re-fluxing, or just one of those things.
- Addison got another tooth! She now has four on the bottom and two on the top!
- We had to make two increases to her Infantile Spasm medication and haven't saw one since we did the last increase. Fingers crossed they are gone and we can move on!
|Addi passed out New Years Eve!|
|Happy New Year!!! From the Halloran's|
|Addisons Play Time!|
- Tyler and I didn't go out for New Years. With Addison being sick we didn't want to worry about her having to go out somewhere and us being tired the next day. We had a wonderful evening at home. Tyler made us Chicken and Broccoli Fettuccine for supper and we sat down to eat it Addison feel asleep in her chair...never happens! So we had a nice quiet meal! We started watching a show we have been recording called Revenge! We have caught up now and look forward to it continuing this week, we really like it!
|Addison had a glowstick bath. She didn't seem to interested but were hoping she may like it at some point!|
- New Years Day we relaxed at home and then went for a family dinner at Steak and Stein with the Bayres' family!
|Addison was in a great mood! She was laughing when we got home!|
|Jared coloring before he decided to eat the crayon!|
|We had Addison set up to color!|
|I made Jared a hat!|
- The end of vacation was spent at home relaxing and getting ready for the change of life....Ashley working full time and Helen babysitting Addison!! I am not sure how I feel about it but all I know is it is too late and I need to go to bed because I have to WORK tomorrow...haven't heard that in 18 months!!!!
Next time I wont wait so long to blog!!